Android and iOS apps are worlds apart as both of these are kind of apps that are developed for a completely different set of devices, And they are even built with different kind of technologies which is specific to either Android or iOs. So when you talk about making iOS Apps work for your Android device or vice versa it might seem impossible.
For people who have been saddled with Android device when they had hopes of getting an iPhone, there are very few options available using which they can experience iPhone services on their Android phones, and example of it is the launchers which provide an environment similar to that of iPhone on your Android phones.
There are times when you hear about a cool new iOS app from your friend, and you wish you had an iPhone so even you can enjoy that application. Or you could have the version of that app for your Android phone. But the app developers choose a platform and develop their app around it, and they would have to make a lot of changes to make it compatible with Android devices. A good solution for these problems is using a iOS emulator.
How to Run iOS Apps on Android With iOS Emulator?
What is an emulator?
The definition of emulator states that ” an emulator is a hardware or a software that enables one computer system, (called the host) for it to behave just like any other computer (called the guest).”
What it does is allows the host system to run a software that has been designed just for the guest system and otherwise couldn’t have been used on any other system other than its original system. For making the iOs apps work on your Android devices you will have to find a good iOS emulator for your Android phones. Which will let you install iOS apps on your phone.
Emulators have a lot of advantages:
- Easy to use, once you have the emulator all set up and ready you can use the emulator to download the necessary app on your phone and you won’t face any complication in doing that as it is a very simple process.
- Easy setup, all of the iOS emulators provide easy setup you just have to find one that works best with your Android device and follow the installation process, which might take some time but it would be worth it to have the chance of experiencing all the amazing iOS apps on Android device.
- Performs brilliantly, and leaves no margin to complain. it creates a perfect a platform using which all the interested individuals can install ios apps on their Android phones.
- It even reduces the hours of coding that programmers would have to go through for creating an app that works on both platforms, which includes testing and debugging all of which takes a lot of time.
- Even when it makes an application work on a completely different platform, it never compromises with the quality of the application, with regards to its look and feels. an emulator brings all the components of the apps on the original system to the system it is going to be used on.
Before installing this application you should make sure that you have disabled the Android launchers on your phone, otherwise, it might turn into a mess.
Cider Apk iOS Emulator For Android
Here’s a link where you can find the apk file that you can install on your device. Make sure that you have enough space to store and run this app as it works on complex codes and needs memory for giving the best performance. It is an open source software and is available for free for all the Android users. SO it won’t cost you anything to get this emulator on your android phones.
One thing you should know before getting it is that is it not compatible with all Android devices, it is advised to get an antivirus software before you install Cider apk. It is just a precaution measure that you should take so that your device stays safe from the harmful and malicious virus which has a habit of coming from anywhere.
How to install Cider Apk on Android?
Step 1: Go to the above link and select the download that is suitable for your Android device
Step 2: After it is downloaded install the apk file on your device
Step 3: The installation process might take some time to complete, once it is done launch the Cider emulator
Step 4: Open the emulator that you have installed and you can browse through the options and settings and set them both up as per your preference
there are few other iOS emulators, here is the second option in case cider is not compatible with your android device, this is also an open source application.
How to Install iEMU Emulator Apk on Android?
iEMU emulator is a free emulator which is compatible with a lot of Android devices and you can find the apk file to be installed at the below link. it has an installation process that is quite similar to that of Cider
Step 1: Download the app from the above link
Step 2: After it is downloaded install the apk file
Step 3: Launch the file after the installation is complete.
Step 4: Open it and you can start using it.
This is a free and a simple way to install iOS apps on Android devices. Which could have ben considered a quite hard task if not for the emulators? You would have to then download Android apps which provide functions and features similar to the iOS apps and forego the original app as you would have no means to make it work on your Android phones.
As suggested prior to installing any new application you should get an antivirus “its better to be safe than sorry”